Personal Education Center
Helpful Tools and Resources
- Internet Explorer 11 Compatibiltiy Requirements
- Budget Worksheet
- Savings Fitness: A guide to Your Money and Your Financial Future
- Federal Deposit Insurance Coverage (FDIC) covers all deposit accounts, including checking and savings accounts, money market deposit accounts and certificates of deposit.
- US Savings Bonds Online
- Kelley Blue Book
- The United States Mint
- Social Security Administration
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- State of Wisconsin Departnment of Workforce Development
- Aging and Disability Resource Center of Central Wisconsin
Tips to Protect Yourself from SCAMS or Indentity Theft
- Free Annual Credit Report the ONLY authorized source for the free annual credit report that's yours by law.
- Taking Charge: What To Do If Your Identity Is Stolen a guide to help you repair the damage that identity theft can cause, and reduce the risk of identity theft happening to you.
- Identity Theft a collection of tips and resources to help protect yourself against identity theft and what to do when your identity has been stolen.
- Online On Guard more tips for preventing identity theft, scams, phishing, etc.