A core belief of Integrity First Bank is that we must be actively involved in making our community a better place to live and do business. Our staff and directors are committed to the long term success of not only Integrity First Bank, but our community and are actively involved in numerous civic and non-profit organizations.
We have found that being actively involved in our local communities is the best way to develop relationships and strengthen the bond between businesses and neighbors. Our executives sit on the Board of Directors of several non-profit organizations. Additionally, employees throughout our company participate in youth financial training programs, food drives, health care programs, and many other worthwhile initiatives.
Integrity First Bank is truly a local bank. Our roots are local, our people are local, and our commitment is local. Following is a sample of how we translate our commitment into action.
Commitment to Our Youth
- Champions of Business
- Junior Achievement Classroom Training
- Cub Scout Pack 451 (Evergreen Elementary)
- Pack 456 of Boy Scouts
- Will Play For…Inc.
- Marathon Athletic Club
Commitment to a Better Community
- North Central Health Care
- Wisconsin Institute for Public Policy & Service
- New Life Pet Adoption
- Aspirus Health Foundation
- Marathon County Board of Supervisors – District 15 Supervisor
- Marathon County Solid Waste Management Board
- Peaceful Solutions
- Marathon County Public Safety Committee
- Village of Kronenwetter Planning Commission
- Wausau Breakfast Optimists
- Wausau Rotary
- Salvation Army
- The Women's Community
- Wausau Conservatory of Music
- Marathon County Historical Society
- Northern Valley Industries
- Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA)
- Everest Optimist Club
- Emerging Leaders Group of the United Way