Featured Product: eDocuments
Stay Secure, Save Paper, and Save Time
Integrity First Bank is now offering eDocuments to access an electronic version of your account statements and notices. Our free eStatements and eNotices are a great way to help the environment and keep your financial information secure.
Less Paper equals more Benefits
- Get your statements and notices faster – anytime, anywhere with internet access.
- Reduce your risk for identity theft by keeping your financial data out of your mailbox
- View, print, or save statements and notices
- Receive an e-mail notification from Integrity First Bank the day your statement/notice is available online
- Easy access to your last 16 months of eDocuments through Online Banking.
- Online Banking is required to access you eDocuments. If you are not enrolled in Online Banking, contact a Personal Banker by calling 715-845-0900 or stop by our office at: 101 Grand Avenue, Wausau, WI 54403.
- Login to Online Banking and enroll your personal accounts for eStatements and eNotices!
- Business accounts require paper enrollment – call or stop by our office today!
Additional eBanking Services